Auto Insurance in Campbell, CA and San Jose, CA
Being a responsible driver means not only trying to prevent vehicle accidents but protecting your vehicle as well. Although you can’t always prevent something from going wrong on the road, appropriately insuring your vehicle can provide protection if and when incidents occur.
While keeping your vehicle insured is the responsible thing to do, it is also an essential piece of financial security that you cannot drive without. Since policies offer various types of protection, it is important to talk to an agent at Coverage Plus or fill out an online auto insurance quote request form to create a policy that meets your needs at any time.
Why is Auto Insurance Important?
Car insurance is there to protect you from the financial losses that might result from unexpected vehicle issues—wrecks, theft, accident lawsuits and more. You could face high recovery costs if you were to run into one of these issues. Without the benefit of adequate car insurance, you might have to pay for these expenses out of your own pocket. That’s a loss that no one should have to worry about affording.
Auto Insurance Coverage Details
Our network of auto insurance carriers offers policies that provide the latest and most expansive driver benefits on the market at prices you can afford. Essential benefits that you should consider including in your plan are:
- Liability insurance: When an accident is deemed your fault, this coverage helps you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
- Collision insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you may sustain in a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
- Medical payments coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills. It sometimes will cover other losses, like lost income.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
Ask your auto insurance agent about including other perks in your plan, such as:
- Accident Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Specialty Auto Insurance
- 24-hour Customer Service
- Rental Reimbursement
How Much Will Auto Insurance Cost?
The premium for your auto insurance policy will be determined by many different factors, such as:
- Years of experience
- Place of residence
- Driving history
- Vehicle value
- Chosen policy limits and deductibles
Another factor to consider is that each state has different laws about the legal minimums for your auto insurance coverage. You must purchase a minimum amount of coverage to drive legally. However, by augmenting your mandatory coverage with other optional benefits, you will be able to have more financial assistance available should an accident occur.
Good Drivers are Responsible Drivers.
At Coverage Plus we take your car insurance needs seriously, and we know how to ask the important questions to make sure we help you find the right policy for your situation.
We take a consultative approach to comprehensive auto insurance. Whether you are a new driver or looking to upgrade your coverage, we will work one-on-one with you to find a policy that guarantees peace of mind while driving at all times.
Keeping your vehicle insured is simply the responsible thing to do, and it’s an essential financial decision that you can’t drive without. Auto Insurance helps to reduce or cover property damage costs, replacement parts for your car as the result of an accident, medical expenses from injuries, road-side assistance, and much more. Since policies vary with protection options, it’s important to talk to a specialist at Coverage Plus Insurance Agency to create a policy that insures your needs.
We provide car insurance to drivers near Campbell, San Jose, Los Gatos, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, and Saratoga.
Contact us at 408-626-7800 for more information!